What You'll Get
- $16 for one ticket to see P.O.D. (up to $31.25 value)
- When: Sunday, June 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Paramount Theatre – Huntington
- General-admission standing, floor level
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the venue layout
- Number of studio albums: nine, with the tenth on the way
- Number of albums sold: more than 12 million worldwide
- Some of their best-known tracks: “Youth of the Nation,” “Alive,” “Will You,” “Boom,” “Higher”
- What P.O.D. stands for: “Payable On Death”
- What P.O.D. does not stand for: “Prance, or Don’t,” “Pile of Doughnuts”
- Greatest leap of faith: despite living out of their car, the band turned down a $100,000 record deal in 1998 because “God had a bigger plan for P.O.D.”
- Their latest: The Awakening, which will be released on August 21
- What singer Sonny Sandoval has to say about the album: “We’re putting something together that tells a story. Maybe it’s just for us, maybe it’s not for your average listener, but it’s something we’re having a lot of fun doing.”
- Opening act: alternative-metal cohorts From Ashes to New
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 21, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 6/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.