All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for one general-admission ticket (up to $27.30 value)
- The sound: although they made their mark as a hard-driving nü metal act in the early 2000’s, the band has since expanded its sonic palette with reggae and Latin grooves and a little punk rock punch, and racked up three Grammy nominations and 12 million sales in the process
- The name: it’s an acronym that stands for “Payable On Death,” which ties to the Christian theology that permeates their lyrics
- The leap of faith: despite living out of their car, the young and hungry band turned down a $100,000 record deal in 1998 because “God had a bigger plan for P.O.D.”
- “Alive”: the uplifting 2001 rap-metal classic that became one of MTV and MTV2’s most played videos of that year, gave hope to listeners in the aftermath of 9/11, and is typically the grand finale of every P.O.D. concert
- The Awakening: P.O.D.’s tenth studio album, which dropped in 2015
- The inspiration: of the new album’s conceptual nature, singer Sonny Sandoval says, “We’re putting something together that tells a story. Maybe it’s just for us, maybe it’s not for your average listener, but it’s something we’re having a lot of fun doing.”
- Also appearing: Islander, D.E.D., Adakain, and Last Day Living
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 24, 2018. Redeem starting 2/24 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.