Racing dates back to ancient Greece, where chariot races around city walls settled disputes over farming rights and which philosopher had the best beard. Witness the fairest system of justice with this GrouponLive deal to see the “Bad Habit Monster Truck Night” at Pittsburgh’s PA Motor Speedway in Imperial on Saturday, June 9. Gates open at 5 p.m., warm-up laps are at 6 p.m., and racing starts promptly at 7 p.m. Choose between the following options:
- For $22, you get a race package for two (up to a $44 value).
- For $44, you get a race package for four (up to an $88 value).<p>
Per person, each package includes:
- One ticket for general-admission seating (a $15 value)
- One order of snack food, such as a hot dog, cheese sticks, or popcorn (up to a $4 value)
- One drink, such as coffee, tea, or a large fountain soda (up to a $3 value)<p>
On June 9, Pittsburgh’s PA Motor Speedway scorches as four-wheeled mammoths—including Bad Habit, the long-jump world-record-holder—do battle in a monster-truck melee certain to rumble seats and send any passing sedans scurrying to the tops of nearby trees. Stock-car racing kicks off the full evening of competition, which also features a Wacky Wheels F-8 event and quad exhibition. While clocking the slick-wheeled action from the stands, fans refuel their own tanks with snacks and drinks. Engines and attention spans warm up during practice sessions starting at 7 p.m., and tailgating in the parking lot beforehand lets guests practice revving noises without luring lonely lawnmowers into the speedway.
170 Kelso Rd.
Imperial, Pennsylvania 15126