What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for reserved seating in sections 208–210 (up to $44.75 value)
- $40 for one ticket for reserved seating in rows J–R of sections 101–102 (up to $60.75 value)
- Who he is: a comedian who relies on impressions and sound effects to punctuate his irreverent point of view
- Where he’s been: everywhere from Madtv and Comedy Central Presents to his breakout 2004 DVD, Bits and Pieces
- his latest standup DVD: 2011’s They Put It Out There
Stand-up, improv, sketch—your choice of comedy night can make or break a date. Which laugh leads to love?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 17, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.