Comedian seen on MADtv and Comedy Central Presents delivers irreverent observations aided by sound effects and impressions
What You'll Get
- Seating: Floor (sec. 101-102); Mezzanine (sec. 208-210)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who he is: a comedian who relies on impressions and sound effects to punctuate his irreverent point of view
- Where you’ve seen him: everywhere from Madtv to his one-hour Comedy Central specials: They Put It Out There and Ouch.
- Common topics: a zany look at the absurdities of pop culture
The Fine Print
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.