Going to a concert can deepen your admiration for the musicians, especially during the drummer's 20-minute bottle-feeding of a baby goat. Strengthen your musical bond with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to The Voice Tour 2014
- When: Saturday, July 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Riverside Theater
- $35 for best available seating within the theater (up to $79.94 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
The Voice Tour 2014
- Season 6's winner: Josh Kaufman
- How he won fans over: with his soulful rendition of John Legend's "All of Me," his humble charm, and his cartoon-cute offspring
- Season 6's first runner-up: country crooner Jake Worthington
- The second runner-up: pop powerhouse Christina Grimmie
- Joining them from Season 6: country singer Kristen Merlin and pop vocalist Jake Barker
- Sharing the stage from Season 5: 1st and 2nd runners-up Jacquie Lee and Will Champlin
- Time-traveling from Season 1: indie songstress Dia Frampton
- What to expect: rock, pop, country, and soul covers, and rousing group numbers
Captain Frederick Pabst contributed to Milwaukee’s status as a cultural landmark of the upper Midwest by building Pabst Theater, formally known as Das Neue Deutsche Stadt-Theater, in 1895. According to legend, when he was informed that his theater had burned to the ground, the brewing magnate interrupted his European vacation to wire home the order to “Rebuild at once!”—and 11 months later, the stage was completed anew. Where the old theater honored German artists by having their names inscribed along the cornice of the auditorium, the new building featured an international consortium of cultural notables. The theater’s globe-spanning influences were made even more apparent with the installation of an Austrian crystal chandelier and an Italian marble staircase.