What You'll Get
- $50 for one ticket to Tony & Tina’s Wedding (up to $88.84 value)
- Ticket includes: the ceremony, reception, Italian chicken parmesan and penne dinner, wedding cake, music, dancing, and more
- Where: Turner Hall Ballroom
- Seating: general admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Thursday, February 12, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 14, at 2 p.m. Doors open at 1 p.m.
- Thursday, February 19, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 21, at 2 p.m. Doors open at 1 p.m.
Tony & Tina’s Wedding
When it premiered off-Broadway in 1988, Tony & Tina’s Wedding quickly gathered a following for its unconventional send-up of the Italian-American wedding between the Nunzio and Vitale families. The interactive performance has since been lauded by almost every major publication. Covert performers are placed at the tables of seated audience members, with each guest having a one-of-a-kind theatergoing experience based on seating, interactivity, and promising to not dig their own plot holes. A robust Italian dinner and slices of decadent wedding cake precede a rush onto the theater’s sprawling dance floor, where toe-tapping tunes bridge the gap between the Nunzio and Vitale clans. Like jokes from a cigar-chomping uncle, the reception includes appearances from a pregnant bridesmaid, a stripper girlfriend, and a drunk priest, with all of them speeding the evening’s festivities to an unpredictable and sidesplitting finale.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Turner Hall Ballroom. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Pabst Theater's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.