- $40 for one G-Pass to see George Thorogood And The Destroyers/Brian Setzer’s Rockabilly Riot! (up to $63.92 value)
- When: Monday, June 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Riverside Theater
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
George Thorogood & The Destroyers
- How long they’ve been cranking out their searing blues-rock: since the 1970s when they were George Thorogood and the Delaware Destroyers
- What they do: inject sonic testosterone into everything they play
- “Bad to the Bone”: the 1982 hit that skyrocketed them into the mainstream
- Other hits that earned ubiquity on the soundtracks of movies and mid-life crises: “One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer,” Move It On Over,” “Who Do You Love?”
- Their latest release: 2011’s 2120 South Michigan Avenue, a tribute to Chess Records heroes such as Elmore James, Bo Diddly, and Buddy Guy
- When you first met Brian Setzer and his pompadour: when he crooned for the Stray Cats, the band that lassoed rockabilly into the 1980s
- Hits from his eponymous orchestra that you’ve swing-danced to: “Jump Jive an’ Wail,” “Gettin’ In the Mood”
- How you know he never abandoned his Stray Cat roots: Because he still makes fans meow with “Stray Cat Strut” and “Rock This Town.” He also just released an album called Rockabilly Riot!
- What Setzer says about the shared tour of the same name: “Blues and Billy with a kick! Where else you gonna see this?!?”
116 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53203