- $45 for one ticket to see 311 (up to $57.55 value)
- When: Sunday, July 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Riverside Theater
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the venue layout
- 311’s sound: positive vibes through a fusion of rap, reggae, and hard rock
- Origin of their name: 311 is the police code for indecent exposure in the band’s hometown of Omaha, Nebraska
- Pertinent numbers that aren’t in their name: 5 (the number of band members), 2 (vocalists: hyperactive rapper S.A. Martinez and the lower-registered Nick Hexum)
- The band’s breakthrough: their self-titled 1995 album, which went triple-platinum thanks to the singles “Don’t Stay Home,” “All Mixed Up, and “Down”
- The band’s opus: the 68-minute beast, Transistor
- Latest album: Stereolithic, which was released on 311 Day
- The date of 311 day: March 11, which the band celebrated last year by playing a five-hour, 66-song concert in New Orleans
- How you can relive that day, even if you weren’t there: by picking up 311 with the Unity Orchestra – Live from New Orleans – 311 Day 2014, which contains nine songs where the band was accompanied by a live orchestra
116 W Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53203