- $20 for one ticket to Fifth Harmony’s Reflection: The Summer Tour (up to $46.05 value)
- When: Friday, August 21, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Riverside Theater
- Section: balcony
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
- The five harmonies: Camila Cabello, Normani Hamilton, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Hernandez, and Dinah Jane Hansen
- Where you first met them: on the second season of The X Factor
- Where they first met each other: on the second season of The X Factor
- What Simon Cowell said about them: “The chemistry between the Fifth Harmony girls both on and off stage is fantastic… They’re fun to be around and most importantly, they are all incredibly talented.”
- Their hits: “Miss Movin’ On,” “Me & My Girls,” “Better Together”
- Alternate version of “Better Together”: Camila, Lauren, and Ally’s Spanish-language “Juntos”
Captain Frederick Pabst contributed to Milwaukee’s status as a cultural landmark of the upper Midwest by building Pabst Theater, formally known as Das Neue Deutsche Stadt-Theater, in 1895. According to legend, when he was informed that his theater had burned to the ground, the brewing magnate interrupted his European vacation to wire home the order to “Rebuild at once!”—and 11 months later, the stage was completed anew. Where the old theater honored German artists by having their names inscribed along the cornice of the auditorium, the new building featured an international consortium of cultural notables. The theater’s globe-spanning influences were made even more apparent with the installation of an Austrian crystal chandelier and an Italian marble staircase.