- $20 for one ticket to Fifth Harmony’s Reflection: The Summer Tour (up to $46.05 value)
- When: Friday, August 21, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Riverside Theater
- Section: balcony
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
- The five harmonies: Camila Cabello, Normani Hamilton, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Hernandez, and Dinah Jane Hansen
- Where you first met them: on the second season of The X Factor
- Where they first met each other: on the second season of The X Factor
- What Simon Cowell said about them: “The chemistry between the Fifth Harmony girls both on and off stage is fantastic… They’re fun to be around and most importantly, they are all incredibly talented.”
- Their hits: “Miss Movin’ On,” “Me & My Girls,” “Better Together”
- Alternate version of “Better Together”: Camila, Lauren, and Ally’s Spanish-language “Juntos”
The Riverside Theater
As vaudeville heaved its last breaths in the late 1920s, RKO’s Riverside Theater opened in 1928 and served as a performance hall for just a few years before Warner Brothers took it over to screen their films. Decades of neglect followed, reaching a nadir in 1966 when a carelessly tossed cigarette butt incinerated the proscenium’s drapery, prompting the cash-conscious owners to replace the opulent teal velour with workmanlike duvetyn. A slated demolition in 1982 nearly replaced the theater with a shopping mall before a coalition of citizens convinced philanthropist Joseph Zilber to save the space. In the subsequent renovations, craftsmen installed plush red drapery, overhauled the obsolete lighting, and repainted the faded French Baroque gilding of the auditorium, restoring the elegant space to its former glory and inspiring it to get back out on the theater dating scene.