What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for one ticket for balcony seating (up to $39.14 value)
- $29 for one ticket for main-floor seating (rows L - KK) (up to $$63.36 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Live on Stage!
- Alvin…: the bragging, boastful leader of the gang, known for his endless enthusiasm and a wicked genius for mischief
- Simon…: the brilliant middle child, he’s the most likely to put his mind to keeping Alvin in check—or come up with the exact scheme to achieve his ends
- Theodore!: the shy and innocent youngest brother who’s a little too trusting for his own good
- And the Chipettes: Brittany, Jeanette, and Eleanor are the Chipmunks’ female counterparts, and they’re as likely to work against them as join together
- The Humans: Dave Seville is the Chipmunks’ ever-present manager and adoptive father, and Ian Hawke is the money-grubbing record producer out to make a mint on the musical ‘munks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem 10/28 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.