What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket for seating in the balcony (up to $63.92 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
America’s Got Talent Live: The All-Stars Tour
- Who you’ll see: some of America’s Got Talent’s most talented Americans from throughout its many seasons
- The comedian: season 8 favorite Taylor Williamson
- The chanteuse: season 9’s Emily West
- The hand-balancers: season 8’s duo The KriStef Brothers
- The conservation experts: season 4 “junk rock” performers Recycled Percussion
- From Season 9, shadow dance duo Blue Journey
- From Season 9, magician Smoothini
- The rest of the lineup: to be announced
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 10/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects current ticket prices. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Riverside Theater
As vaudeville heaved its last breaths in the late 1920s, RKO’s Riverside Theater opened in 1928 and served as a performance hall for just a few years before Warner Brothers took it over to screen their films. Decades of neglect followed, reaching a nadir in 1966 when a carelessly tossed cigarette butt incinerated the proscenium’s drapery, prompting the cash-conscious owners to replace the opulent teal velour with workmanlike duvetyn. A slated demolition in 1982 nearly replaced the theater with a shopping mall before a coalition of citizens convinced philanthropist Joseph Zilber to save the space. In the subsequent renovations, craftsmen installed plush red drapery, overhauled the obsolete lighting, and repainted the faded French Baroque gilding of the auditorium, restoring the elegant space to its former glory and inspiring it to get back out on the theater dating scene.