- $10 for one G-Pass to see the Pac-12 Women’s Basketball Tournament ($24.93 value)
- Where: KeyArena
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Choose Between the Following Games
- Pac-12 women’s basketball semifinals game on Saturday, March 8, at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Pac-12 women’s basketball championship game on Sunday, March 9, at 6 p.m.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.Discount reflects MERCHANT’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Pac-12 Women’s Basketball Tournament
With the 2013–14 NCAA women’s basketball season racing toward its conclusion, the Pac-12’s top teams have their eyes locked on supremacy in the conference championship on March 9. It comes as no surprise that the Stanford Cardinal are heavy favorites. Coming into the 2013–14 season, Stanford boasted six consecutive 30-plus-win seasons and appeared in the NCAA Final Four in five of the past six tournaments. Pac-12 rivals the Washington Huskies upset the Cardinal last week, marking their second win over a ranked team this season and tallying their fifth win in six games. And while Washington is heating up just in time for the Tournament, the California Golden Bears have been hot since day one, refusing to hibernate in order to maintain a top 25 ranking all season long.