Summer concert series features country chanteuse, redneck-ribbing comedian, and hard-hitting classic rockers
About This Deal
- One G-Pass to see LeAnn Rimes, Jeff Foxworthy, or John Kay & Steppenwolf
- Where: Pacific Amphitheatre
- Seating: terrace section
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $15 to see LeAnn Rimes with Kristian Bush of Sugarland on Thursday, July 24, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $25.35 value)
- $27 to see Jeff Foxworthy on Saturday, July 26, at 8:15 p.m. (up to $55.51 value)
- $13 to see John Kay & Steppenwolf with The Grass Roots on Sunday, July 27, at 7:45 p.m. (up to $21.73 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
LeAnn Rimes, Jeff Foxworthy, or John Kay & Steppenwolf
- To hear country-tinged hits such as “How Do I Live” and “Something’s Gotta Give,” see LeAnn Rimes on July 24
- To discover how you, too, could possibly be a redneck, see Jeff Foxworthy on July 26
- To rock out to the motorcycle-revving guitar riffs of “Born to Be Wild,” “The Pusher,” and “Magic Carpet Ride,” see John Kay & Steppenwolf on July 27
Need To Know
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Pacific Ampitheatre on day of show. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.