- $15 for one G-Pass to see Capital Cities and Big Data (up to $32.01 value)
- When: Saturday, July 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Pacific Amphitheatre
- Seating: section 4, 5, 7, or rear of 8
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Capital Cities and Big Data
- Capital Cities: Before creating the buzz-worthy electro-rock-dance sound heard on the Hype Machine smash “Safe and Sound,” Ryan Merchant and Sebu Simonian were jingle writers who met on Craigslist.
- Big Data: This electro-pop act, a.k.a. Brooklyn-based Alan Wilkis, created considerable buzz with the single “Dangerous” before his debut album, 2.0, even dropped. The 2015 release proved worth the wait, featuring guest appearances by artists such as Jamie Lidell and Rivers Cuomo.