A good band is always in sync, which is why it's so fun to watch them eat soup together. Feel the rhythm with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a tribute or classic-rock concert
- Where: The Pacific Amphitheatre
- Section: terrace
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
- $10 to see Which One's Pink: A Tribute to the Music of Pink Floyd on Saturday, July 12, at 8:15 p.m. (up to $16.63 value)
- $13.50 to see The Happy Together Tour with The Turtles and Herman's Hermits featuring Peter Noone on Sunday, July 20, at 7:45 p.m. (up to $25.35 value)
- $10 to see The Fab Four: When the Beatles Hit America on Saturday, August 2, at 8 p.m. (up to a $16.63 value)
Tickets include admission to the 2014 OC Fair.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Concerts at The Pacific Amphitheatre
- To celebrate the 35th anniversary of Pink Floyd's The Wall by witnessing a tribute band play the entire double album amid entrancing visual effects, see Which One's Pink: A Tribute to the Music of Pink Floyd on July 12.
- To hear Herman's Hermits starring Peter Noone, The Turtles featuring Flo and Eddie, Grand Funk Railroad's Mark Farner, and Gary Lewis & the Playboys revive classic-rock memories without Frankenstein-like results, see The Happy Together Tour on July 20.
- For a musical trip through every era of The Beatles' career, featuring faithful renditions of greatest hits, period costumes, and a surrogate Ed Sullivan, see The Fab Four – When the Beatles Hit America on August 2.