- One ticket to Pageant: The Musical
- When: select dates, September 27–October 26
- Where: Davenport Theatre
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $39 for mezzanine, rows AA–BB (up to $59 value)
- $47 for orchestra, rows L–O (up to $89 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Pageant: The Musical
The music swells, the tinsel curtain parts, and six beauties take the stage, resplendent in glittering gowns. This is the Miss Glamouresse pageant, and at the end of the night, only one contender will don the victory tiara. While each represents a different region of the United States, the contestants do share some commonalities—like the fact that they’re all played by male performers.
Emceed by the dashing, be-sequined Frankie Cavalier, Pageant: The Musical is an exercise in gleeful camp. Original songs and choreography propel the story through swimsuit, gown, and spokesmodel segments. And it wouldn’t be a beauty pageant without a talent category, which in this case involves skills ranging from ventriloquism to interpretive dance. Judges will be selected from the audience and no matter who takes home the crown, the evening is sure to involve thriving rivalries and a shocking amount of hairspray.