What You'll Get
- $26 for one G-Pass to Pain In The Grass featuring Slipknot, Lamb of God, Theory of a Deadman,Three Days Grace, Bullet for My Valentine, Motionless In White, Crobot, Ayron Jones and the Way (up to $42.25 value)
- When: Sunday, August 23, at 2 p.m.
- Where: White River Amphitheatre
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the venue layout
- Click to view the full lineup
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Pain in the Grass
- Slipknot: Iowan heavy-metal icons known for blending cyclonic guitars with white-noise turntables, all while wearing demonic masks and matching jumpsuits. Their aggressive spectacle has led to seven Grammy nominations and one win for Best Metal Performance in 2006.
- Lamb of God: They’re often labeled as death metal, speed metal, or groove metal, though bassist John Campbell calls his Grammy-nominated group “a punk band that plays heavy metal.” The Virginia quintet scalds the stage with galvanic riffs, pummeling bass drums, and vocals packed with misanthropic and apocalyptic lyrics.
- Three Days Grace: The Toronto-based rockers recently dropped a new album, Human but they’ve been crafting a blend of nu-metal, alternative metal, and post-grunge since the 1990s, a timeline marked by hits including “I Hate Everything About You” and “Home.”
- Bullet for My Valentine: This Welsh quartet meshes melody, dark lyricism, and hard-rock attack—a formula that’s led to three Best British Band Kerrang! Awards.
- Theory of a Deadman: platinum-certified Canadian post-grunge outfit behind mainstream rock hits including “Lowlife” and “Bad Girlfriend”
- Motionless in White: Frontman Chris Motionless skewers hypocrisy in a guttural roar during controversy-courting anthems such as “Creatures” and “Reincarnate,” the title track from the band’s latest album.
- Also Appearing: Crobot | Ayron Jones and The Way
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 24, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at White River Amphitheatre on 8/23. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.