- One ticket to The Piano Guys – A Family Christmas
- When: Monday, December 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Palace Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $34 for the floor (up to $58.10 value)
- $30 for the balcony (up to $52.95 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Piano Guys – A Family Christmas
- The Guys: pianist Jon Schmidt and cellist Steven Sharp Nelson, along with producer Paul Anderson and songwriter Al van der Beek
- The name: “The Piano Guys” was the name of the music shop where they first got together
- The performances: piano-cello duets, group pieces played all on one crowded piano, and massively popular YouTube videos set in eye-popping locations
- The seasonal songs: selections heard on their Top 20 album, A Family Christmas, such as “Angels We Have Heard on High,” “Away in a Manger,” and “Silent Night”
Wine-colored velvet hangs over the Palace Theatre’s vast proscenium stage, completing a picture of elegance sketched out by the ornate cream walls and balconies. Opened in 1931 as an RKO movie house, the theater has survived the century with much of its original furnishings intact, including the huge brass chandelier and the original murals by Andrew Karoly and Jules Zartol.
19 Clinton Ave.
Albany, NY 12207