What You'll Get
- $33.75 for one G-Pass to see The Fresh Beat Band: Greatest Hits Live (up to $48.10 value)
- When: Thursday, November 13, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Palace Theatre Columbus
- Seating: rows E–L of the mezzanine
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Fresh Beat Band: Greatest Hits Live
- Why the show title might be misleading: This new tour’s about showing off new music as much as it is about celebrating fan favorites.
- Where the band got its start: on its self-titled show on Nick Jr.
- Creators of the fresh beats: drummer Marina and DJ/rapper/beat-boxer Twist
- Creators of the other sounds: keyboardist Shout and guitarist/violinist Kiki
- What they’re like live: loud, day-glo bright, and ultra-energetic—in other words, like “Beatlemania for tots,” according to the New York Times
- Songs you’ll uncontrollably grin along to on this tour: “Bananas,” “Here We Go,” a cover of “Walk Like An Egyptian,” and a new remix of “Great Day”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 13, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Palace Theatre Columbus on 11/13. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.