Live concerts are meticulously coordinated events, with dedicated staff ensuring each instrument is tuned, each mic is working, and each band member is set in the upright and locked position. Keep their hard work from going to waste with today’s GrouponLive deal to Bob Lappin & The Palm Beach Pops’ “American Songbook Spectacular” at the Carole and Barry Kaye Performing Arts Auditorium in Boca Raton. Choose from the following options:
- For $49, you get two section B tickets (an $98 value).
- For $59, you get two rear-orchestra tickets (a $118 value). Rear-orchestra seats are located in rows U–XX.
- For $69, you get two orchestra tickets (a $138 value). Orchestra seats are located in rows AA–T.<p>
For all seating options, choose from the following performances:
- Tuesday, November 8, at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 9, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, November 10, at 8 p.m.<p>
For 20 years, the jaunty horns and strings of The Palm Beach Pops Orchestra have lured esteemed guests such as Mel Tormé, Kenny Rogers, and Hal Linden to join their shows, which brim with Hollywood hits and big-band tunes. During the “American Songbook Spectacular,” big-band songstress Lynn Roberts, whose resumé boasts sharing a stage with Frank Sinatra and the Dorsey Brothers, paints herself black and white before joining the orchestra to croon the timeless lyrics of Doris Day and Judy Garland. The young singer and pianist Tony DeSare also shows off his soaring pipes and extra hands in hits from classic crooners and more-modern pop stars. The evening will be captained by nationally acclaimed Maestro Bob Lappin as he leads the instrumentalists in a thumbing marathon through the pages of works from sonic standouts that include Harold Arlen, Frank Sinatra, and Irving Berlin.
777 Glades Rd.
Boca Raton, Florida 33431