- Florida Rock Stars presents Palmetto Bay Food and Country Music Festival
- When: Saturday, April 4, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Ludovici Park
- General admission
- Door time: 3:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $15 for one ticket (up to $30 value)
- $25 for two tickets (up to $60 value)
Palmetto Bay Food and Country Music Festival
- Who you’ll hear: Jade Sanders, Cutler Stew, Rough Shot, Grayson Rogers, County Line Road
- What you’ll eat: stone crabs, barbecue, other cuisine served by local restaurants
- What you’ll benefit: Parker-Haar Charities, which bolsters community support for fellow citizens going through a difficult time
Florida Rock Stars
According to their website, Florida Rocks Stars "like songs with guitars in them." This simple declaration has become a call to action, spurring the group to bring rock 'n' roll and country music to South Florida without kidnapping Bon Jovi. Their ever-growing network of hard-hitting bands and friendly venues combines to thrill audiences with day-long concerts that not only benefit fans, but also raise a portion of the money for local charities.