What You'll Get
- Florida Rock Stars presents Palmetto Bay Food and Country Music Festival
- When: Saturday, April 4, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Ludovici Park
- General admission
- Door time: 3:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $15 for one ticket (up to $30 value)
- $25 for two tickets (up to $60 value)
Palmetto Bay Food and Country Music Festival
- Who you’ll hear: Jade Sanders, Cutler Stew, Rough Shot, Grayson Rogers, County Line Road
- What you’ll eat: stone crabs, barbecue, other cuisine served by local restaurants
- What you’ll benefit: Parker-Haar Charities, which bolsters community support for fellow citizens going through a difficult time
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 4, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 4/4 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Ludovici Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Florida Rock Stars's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Florida Rock Stars
According to their website, Florida Rocks Stars "like songs with guitars in them." This simple declaration has become a call to action, spurring the group to bring rock 'n' roll and country music to South Florida without kidnapping Bon Jovi. Their ever-growing network of hard-hitting bands and friendly venues combines to thrill audiences with day-long concerts that not only benefit fans, but also raise a portion of the money for local charities.