What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Pam Ann: Touch Trolley, Run to the Galley 20th Anniversary, starting from $30
- General admission
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Pam Ann: Touch Trolley, Run to the Galley 20th Anniversary
- Star of the aviation-themed show: Pam Ann, a sharp-witted international airline hostess and alter-ego of Australian comedian Caroline Reid, who debuted the character more than 20 years ago
- Pam Ann’s style: While donning whimsical hostess uniforms inspired by the ’50s, she guarantees plenty of turbulence in an interactive show that skewers airline-industry quirks and isn’t afraid to push the boundaries of political correctness.
- Celebrity fans: Madonna described Pam Ann’s brand of humor as “cruelly funny,” and Elton John invited her to perform on his private jet.
- Other ways she’s gained a loyal following: She opened for Cher during a stadium tour of the UK, and also hosted her own talk show, The Pam Ann Show on Australia’s Foxtel channel.
The Fine Print