What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass to Panic! At The Disco – The Gospel Tour (up to $47.35 value)
- When: Wednesday, July 23, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Farm Bureau Insurance Lawn at White River State Park
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Panic! At The Disco – The Gospel Tour
- How they started: originally formed in Las Vegas while in high-school
- That sound: an inventive blend of dance beats, insightful lyrics, and over-the-top theatrics inspired by classic vaudeville
- First person of interest to take notice: Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy, who made Panic! the flagship artist of his Decaydance record label
- Track that first gained national attention, and earned the band an MTV Video Award for Video of the Year: "I Write Sins Not Tragedies"
- What's new: their latest chart-topping album, Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die! featuring the hit songs "This Is Gospel" and "Miss Jackson (feat. LOLO)"
- Where they got the title: from Hunter S. Thompson's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
- What the album's about: fear and loathing in Las Vegas, but also feelings of love for their hometown's glitz and glamor
- What to expect from the show: classic Panic! and new Panic! hits, as well as a giddy audience of hopping, dancing, and sweating fans
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 23, 2014. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Farm Bureau Insurance Lawn at White River State Park on 7/23. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.