What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 110-112 (up to $49.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Panic! At The Disco – Death of a Bachelor Tour with MisterWives & Saint Motel
- Their Latest Album: The number 1 album Death Of A Bachelor marks the first release from Panic! At The Disco in nearly two years, following 2013’s acclaimed Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die!. The album, produced by Jake Sinclair, earned gold certification for exceeding 500,000 units sold, making it one of only 11 albums released in 2016 to receive an RIAA certification this year—and the only alternative-genre release to reach this milestone.
- The Hits: Aside from debuting at No. 1 on the Billboard 200, the album has produced five Top 15 hits on the Hot Rock Songs chart, including “Hallelujah,” “Emperor’s New Clothes,” “LA Devotee,” “Don’t Threaten Me With A Good Time,” and the album’s energetic, Alternative Top 10 lead single, “Victorious.”
- The Praise: The New York Times said the album “evokes both the flamboyant swagger of Queen and the mechanized gleam of Daft Punk.” P!ATD’s summer co-headline tour with Weezer, meanwhile, was a critical success with media, too, which praised their live show as “explosive, anthemic” (Pollstar) and “action-packed minutes of skyscraping vocals and inventive visuals” (Indianapolis Star) while calling Urie’s showmanship “[a] Freddie Mercury-channeling vision of modern rock ‘n’ roll excess” (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel).
- Their Latest Video: “LA Devotee,” a dark and brooding ode to frontman Brendon Urie’s current city, co-starring Noah Schnapp (Will Byers from Netflix’s Stranger Things). The eerie clip was directed by SCANTRON and Mel Soria.
- MisterWives: The debut album from these New York rockers earned them the top spot on Billboard’s Emerging Artist chart and gigs playing Bonnaroo and Good Morning America. Since then, their cover of Chance The Rapper’s “Same Drugs” has gone viral and they’ve started work on their much-anticipated sophomore followup.
- Saint Motel: This energetic LA force announced their arrival on the scene with My Type EP, whose title track was named one of Entertainment Weekly’s “songs of the summer.” Now, their followup, saintmoteleivsion is on the horizon, with the lead single “Move” already climbing the charts.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 9, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.