What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket for 100-level seating (up to $47 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Panic! At The Disco – Death of a Bachelor Tour with MisterWives & Saint Motel
- Their Latest Album: The number 1 album Death Of A Bachelor marks the first release from Panic! At The Disco in nearly two years, following 2013’s acclaimed Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die!. The album, produced by Jake Sinclair, earned gold certification for exceeding 500,000 units sold, making it one of only 11 albums released in 2016 to receive an RIAA certification this year—and the only alternative-genre release to reach this milestone.
- The Hits: Aside from debuting at No. 1 on the Billboard 200, the album has produced five Top 15 hits on the Hot Rock Songs chart, including “Hallelujah,” “Emperor’s New Clothes,” “LA Devotee,” “Don’t Threaten Me With A Good Time,” and the album’s energetic, Alternative Top 10 lead single, “Victorious.”
- The Praise: The New York Times said the album “evokes both the flamboyant swagger of Queen and the mechanized gleam of Daft Punk.” P!ATD’s summer co-headline tour with Weezer, meanwhile, was a critical success with media, too, which praised their live show as “explosive, anthemic” (Pollstar) and “action-packed minutes of skyscraping vocals and inventive visuals” (Indianapolis Star) while calling Urie’s showmanship “[a] Freddie Mercury-channeling vision of modern rock ‘n’ roll excess” (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel).
- Their Latest Video: “LA Devotee,” a dark and brooding ode to frontman Brendon Urie’s current city, co-starring Noah Schnapp (Will Byers from Netflix’s Stranger Things). The eerie clip was directed by SCANTRON and Mel Soria.
- MisterWives: The debut album from these New York rockers earned them the top spot on Billboard’s Emerging Artist chart and gigs playing Bonnaroo and Good Morning America. Since then, their cover of Chance The Rapper’s “Same Drugs” has gone viral and they’ve started work on their much-anticipated sophomore followup.
- Saint Motel: This energetic LA force announced their arrival on the scene with My Type EP, whose title track was named one of Entertainment Weekly’s “songs of the summer.” Now, their followup, saintmoteleivsion is on the horizon, with the lead single “Move” already climbing the charts.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 14, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 3/01 for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.