- $30 for one ticket to Panic! At The Disco – The Gospel Tour (up to $48.01 value)
- When: Tuesday, August 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Seating: reserved sections 104–111
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
Panic! At The Disco – The Gospel Tour
- How they started: originally formed in Las Vegas while in high-school
- That sound: an inventive blend of dance beats, insightful lyrics, and over-the-top theatrics inspired by classic vaudeville
- First person of interest to take notice: Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy, who made Panic! the flagship artist of his Decaydance record label
- Track that first gained national attention, and earned the band an MTV Video Award for Video of the Year: “I Write Sins Not Tragedies”
- What’s new: their latest chart-topping album, Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die! featuring the hit songs “This Is Gospel” and “Miss Jackson (feat. LOLO)”
- Where they got the title: from Hunter S. Thompson’s Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
- What the album’s about: fear and loathing in Las Vegas, but also feelings of love for their hometown’s glitz and glamor
- What to expect from the show: classic Panic! and new Panic! hits, as well as a giddy audience of hopping, dancing, and sweating fans
The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
True to its name, The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion stands surrounded by a verdant forest. But that hasn’t kept the venue from adding some modern touches. In 2009, the Pavilion was renovated and expanded to include thousands of new seats, a larger canopy structure, and a state-of-the-art speaker system that makes everyone from the Houston Symphony to Van Halen sound superb.
98% of 173 customers recommend
“Great time..great value!”
“The place is great, friendly staff and very organized ”