What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to Panic! at the Disco – The Gospel Tour (up to $46.35 value)
- When: Thursday, August 28, 2014 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Event Center at San Jose State University
- General admission - standing on floor or seating in the stands, first come first serve
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.Discount reflects MERCHANT’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Panic! at the Disco – The Gospel Tour
- How they started: originally formed in Las Vegas while in high-school
- That sound: an inventive blend of dance beats, insightful lyrics, and over-the-top theatrics inspired by classic vaudeville
- First person of interest to take notice: Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy, who made Panic! the flagship artist of his Decaydance record label
- Track that first gained national attention, and earned the band an MTV Video Award for Video of the Year: “I Write Sins Not Tragedies”
- What’s new: their latest chart-topping album, Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die! featuring the hit songs “This Is Gospel” and “Miss Jackson (feat. LOLO)”
- Where they got the title: from Hunter S. Thompson’s Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
- What the album’s about: fear and loathing in Las Vegas, but also feelings of love for their hometown’s glitz and glamor
- What to expect from the show: classic Panic! and new Panic! hits, as well as a giddy audience of hopping, dancing, and sweating fans
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2014. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Event Center at San Jose State University on 8/28. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.