What You'll Get
- $10 for one G-Pass for early-discount general-admission standing (up to $25.58 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $15 for one G-Pass for early-discount general-admission standing (up to $25.58 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $25.58 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The sound: an electric melting pot of prog-rock, psychedelia, folk, electronic, and jam
- The mission: to spread a message of transcendentally positive vibes on soaring wings of melody
- The latest album: Extras In A Movie uses both electric and acoustic guitars to balance Papadosio’s ambient sound with an organic edge, and includes songs with colorful names (“Moon Entendre”) and words created by band members (“Obove”)
- The mission of the latest album, in the band’s own words: “to give people music that can be themes in their lives” and “to provide them with a place to hang out so they don’t feel weird in what they are thinking—to give their brains and their hearts a home.”
- The show: one dance party, one part mind-bender, and two parts crazy light show
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 10, 2016. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.