- One on-sale ticket to Mike the Knight
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Showtimes and Seating Options
- C$19.45 for balcony seating on Sunday, February 15, at 1 p.m. at Queen Elizabeth Theatre (up to C$31.50 value). Click here to view the seating chart.
- C$19.55 for balcony seating on Saturday, February 14, at 1 p.m. at Bell Centre for the Performing Arts (up to C$33.75 value). Click here to view the seating chart.
- C$20.05 for rear seating on Tuesday, February 10, at 6:30 p.m. at Kelowna Community Theatre (up to C$34.25 value). Click here to view the seating chart.
Mike the Knight in the Great Scavenger Hunter
Like any good knight, Mike usually has one thing on his mind: helping others. But his latest live theatrical adventure—a scavenger hunt—proves to be quite challenging. Luckily, he has some friends on his side to assist in the quest, including his wizard-in-training little sister, Evie, his fun-loving, cave-dwelling friend, Trollee, and his sidekicks Sparkle and Squirt, both of whom happen to be dragons. With his merry band of comrades in tow, Mike makes his way through the kingdom of Glendragon to gather an eclectic array of items that will move him closer to his goal of becoming a full knight. But the journey is equally as fun as the destination, filled with dancing, singing, and a magic trick or two.