- $32.50 for one G-Pass ticket for main floor or first balcony seating (up to $60.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dreams: A Classic Rock Fantasy
- The Dreamy Concept: Imagine Stevie Nicks, Rod Stewart, and Mick Jagger in all of their majesty, sharing a stage and duetting on each other’s hits, and you get this conceptual tribute show where “Leather in Lace” suddenly segues into “Maggie May,” “(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction suddenly spawns from “Rhiannon,” and everybody looks amazing in flowing scarves
- The Starlet: In the role of Stevie Nicks, singer Julie C. Myers uncannily emulates Nicks’ throaty purr, hypnotic dance moves, and signature fashion sense with an accuracy that could fool a thousand Lindsay Buckinghams
- The Bad Boys: singer Johnny Moroko nails Mick Jagger’s bluesy voice and chicken strut, while Martin D. Andrew shares Rod Stewart’s craggily croon and feathered locks