Thrill-seekers can enjoy a parasailing experience at 70 feet above the famous Waikiki Beach
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What's included:
- Boat ride to/from Kewalo Basin
- Friendly captain and crew
- Training in operation procedures and safety
- All the equipment
- 6-8 minute parasail flight along Waikiki Beach
- No experience necessary
-$7 per person fuel surcharge and handling fee is due upon arrival -Pick up / Drop off - You will have to arrange for transportation yourself. -Alcoholic drinks & Food - Not allowed. -No restrooms on board. -Crew tip -Photography Service for additional $39 -Rescheduling of any portion of your party will result in a $25 per person/per activity fee
Groupon voucher must be presented at booth upon arrival
Parasail flights depend entirely on the weather. We will not be parasailing if sustained winds exceed 20mph with maximum wind gust of 25mph. Seas must be less than 4 feet. Weather is the biggest variable with parasailing, to be specific is the biggest factor. It’s the ‘Parasail Captain’s Call’ on determining if weather conditions will permit the parasailing.
What to Bring
- Bathing suit under your clothes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
The minimum combined weight requirement is 190 lbs, and the maximum combined weight is 450 lbs. It will be up to the captain to determine specific cut-offs on any given day, as these can vary according to winds and sea conditions. At all times passenger safety is our number one priority. Common sense should be applied as to whether being suspended from a parachute high above the Pacific Ocean is an appropriate activity for the potential rider!
Groupon is a final sale.
No-Show is non-refundable. The schedule cannot be changed on the same day! Please let us know 24 hours in advance if you would like to reschedule! There is an additional rebooking fee of $25 per person if the schedule is changed on the same day.