What You'll Get
At the wildest concerts, singers have been known to throw themselves into the crowd and end their sentences with prepositions. Be shocked and appalled with this deal.
- One G-Pass to Paramore – The Self-Titled Tour
- When: Wednesday, October 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Viejas Arena at SDSU
- Seating: stadium-style sections F–R, rows 1–29
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $20 for one G-Pass (up to a $52.35 value)
- $20 for one G-Pass, plus a digital download of four songs from Paramore’s Billboard number-one self-titled album, including “Fast in My Car,” “Now,” “Grow Up,” and “Daydreaming” (a $5.16 value; up to a $57.51 total value). Download instructions will be listed on your G-Pass.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
Paramore: The Self-Titled Tour
* #1: where Paramore's eponymous fourth album debuted on the Billboard charts in America * #1: also the album's chart position in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and the United Kingdom * 8 (out of 10): the score given to Paramore by Spin Magazine * 5 (out of 5): the stars rewarded to Paramore by Alternative Press * 30 million: amount of views amassed for the music video of Paramore's single "Still Into You" on YouTube * How Alternative Press describes it: "a sprawling, 17-song, 64-minute monster that is without a doubt the finest music these three artists—vocalist Hayley Williams, guitarist Taylor York and bassist Jeremy Davis—have ever made." * Paramore anthems you can dance or skate to: "Still Into You," "Ain't It Fun," "Misery Business", "That's What You Get" * Metric anthems you can dance or draw invisible vectors to: "Help, I'm Alive," "Gimme Sympathy," "Youth Without Youth" * What Rolling Stone said about Synthetica, the band's latest batch of moody snyth-pop: "Emily Haines' vocals toe the line between vulnerability and world-weariness. The effect is of a lucid dream world." * Hellogoodbye album title that best represents the indie poppers' good graces: Everything is Debatable, set to be released October 29.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 24, 2013. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Viejas Arena at SDSU on 10/23. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1hr before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.