- One G-Pass to see Paramore – The Self-Titled Tour
- When: Monday, November 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: BB&T Center
- Seating: lower-bowl reserved
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $20 for one G-Pass (up to a $42 value)
- $20 for one G-Pass, plus a digital download of four songs from Paramore’s Billboard number-one self-titled album, including “Fast in My Car,” “Now,” “Grow Up,” and “Daydreaming” (a $5.16 value; up to a $47.16 total value). Download instructions will be listed on your Groupon.
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Paramore – The Self-Titled Tour
* #1: where Paramore's eponymous fourth album debuted on the _Billboard_ charts in America * #1: also the album's chart position in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and the United Kingdom * 8 (out of 10): the score given to _Paramore_ by _Spin_ Magazine * 5 (out of 5): the stars rewarded to _Paramore_ by _Alternative Press_ * 30 million: amount of views amassed for the music video of Paramore's single "Still Into You" on YouTube * How _Alternative Press_ describes it: "a sprawling, 17-song, 64-minute monster that is without a doubt the finest music these three artists—vocalist Hayley Williams, guitarist Taylor York and bassist Jeremy Davis—have ever made." * Paramore anthems you can dance or skate to: "Still Into You," "Ain't It Fun," "Misery Business", "That's What You Get" * Metric anthems you can dance or draw invisible vectors to: "Help, I'm Alive," "Gimme Sympathy," "Youth Without Youth" * What _Rolling Stone_ said about _Synthetica_, the band's latest batch of moody snyth-pop: "Emily Haines' vocals toe the line between vulnerability and world-weariness. The effect is of a lucid dream world." * Title of Hellogoodbye's upcoming third album of indie pop: _Everything is Debatable_, set to be released October 29.