What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass to see Paramore – The Self-Titled Tour (up to a $35.55 value). The G-Pass also includes a digital download of four songs from Paramore’s Billboard number-one self-titled album, including “Fast in My Car,” “Now,” “Grow Up,” and “Daydreaming” (a $5.16 value; up to a $40.71 total value). Download instructions will be listed on your voucher.
- When: Thursday, November 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Palace of Auburn Hills
- Seating: lower sections 117–123
- Gate time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
Paramore – The Self-Titled Tour
* #1: where Paramore's eponymous fourth album debuted on the _Billboard_ charts in America * #1: also the album's chart position in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and the United Kingdom * 8 (out of 10): the score given to _Paramore_ by _Spin_ Magazine * 5 (out of 5): the stars rewarded to _Paramore_ by _Alternative Press_ * 30 million: amount of views amassed for the music video of Paramore's single "Still Into You" on YouTube * How _Alternative Press_ describes it: "a sprawling, 17-song, 64-minute monster that is without a doubt the finest music these three artists—vocalist Hayley Williams, guitarist Taylor York and bassist Jeremy Davis—have ever made." * Paramore anthems you can dance or skate to: "Still Into You," "Ain't It Fun," "Misery Business", "That's What You Get" * Metric anthems you can dance or draw invisible vectors to: "Help, I'm Alive," "Gimme Sympathy," "Youth Without Youth" * What _Rolling Stone_ said about _Synthetica_, the band's latest batch of moody snyth-pop: "Emily Haines' vocals toe the line between vulnerability and world-weariness. The effect is of a lucid dream world." * Title of Hellogoodbye's just-released third album of indie pop: _Everything is Debatable_
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 21, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at The Palace of Auburn Hills on 11/21. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.