What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to see Paramore – The Self-Titled Tour (up to $43.05 value). The ticket also includes a digital download of four songs from Paramore's Billboard number-one self-titled album, including "Fast in My Car," "Now," "Grow Up," and "Daydreaming" ($5.16 value; up to $48.21 total value). Download instructions will be listed on your Groupon.
- When: Wednesday, November 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Arena at Gwinnett Center
- Seating: 100-level sections
- Gate time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Paramore – The Self-Titled Tour
- #1: where Paramore's eponymous fourth album debuted on the Billboard charts in America
- #1: also the album's chart position in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and the United Kingdom
- 8 (out of 10): the score given to Paramore by Spin Magazine
- 5 (out of 5): the stars rewarded to Paramore by Alternative Press
- 30 million: amount of views amassed for the music video of Paramore's single "Still Into You" on YouTube
- How Alternative Press describes it: "a sprawling, 17-song, 64-minute monster that is without a doubt the finest music these three artists—vocalist Hayley Williams, guitarist Taylor York and bassist Jeremy Davis—have ever made."
- Paramore anthems you can dance or skate to: "Still Into You," "Ain't It Fun," "Misery Business", "That's What You Get"
- Metric anthems you can dance or draw invisible vectors to: "Help, I'm Alive," "Gimme Sympathy," "Youth Without Youth"
- What Rolling Stone said about Synthetica, the band's latest batch of moody snyth-pop: "Emily Haines' vocals toe the line between vulnerability and world-weariness. The effect is of a lucid dream world."
- Title of Hellogoodbye's just-released third album of indie pop: Everything is Debatable
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 27, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 11/26 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at The Arena at Gwinnett Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects AXS's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.