What You'll Get
At the wildest concerts, singers have been known to throw themselves into the crowd and end their sentences with prepositions. Be shocked and appalled with this deal.
- $30 for one G-Pass to Paramore – The Self-Titled Tour (up to a $49 value). The G-Pass also includes a digital download of four songs from Paramore’s Billboard number-one self-titled album, including “Fast in My Car,” “Now,” “Grow Up,” and “Daydreaming” ($5.16 value; up to a $54.16 total value). Download instructions will be listed on your G-Pass.
- When: Friday, October 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: SAP Center at San Jose
- Section: 200-level
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
Paramore: The Self-Titled Tour
* #1: where Paramore's eponymous fourth album debuted on the _Billboard_ charts in America * #1: also the album's chart position in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and the United Kingdom * 8 (out of 10): the score given to _Paramore_ by _Spin_ Magazine * 5 (out of 5): the stars rewarded to _Paramore_ by _Alternative Press_ * 30 million: amount of views amassed for the music video of Paramore's single "Still Into You" on YouTube * How _Alternative Press_ describes their latest album: "a sprawling, 17-song, 64-minute monster that is without a doubt the finest music these three artists—vocalist Hayley Williams, guitarist Taylor York and bassist Jeremy Davis—have ever made." * Paramore anthems you can dance or skate to: "Still Into You," "Ain't It Fun," "Ignorance", "Brick by Boring Brick" * Metric anthems you can dance or draw invisible vectors to: "Help, I'm Alive," "Gimme Sympathy," "Youth Without Youth" * What _Rolling Stone_ said about _Synthetica_, the band's latest batch of moody snyth-pop: "Emily Haines' vocals toe the line between vulnerability and world-weariness. The effect is of a lucid dream world." * Title of Hellogoodbye's upcoming third album of indie pop: _Everything is Debatable_, set to be released October 29.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 19, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at SAP Center at San Jose on 10/18. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.