What You'll Get
Nothing can match the thrill of seeing a concert in person, not even watching it on high-definition Blu-ray or listening to it on a high-definition parrot. Get out of your cage with this deal.
- One G-Pass to see Paramore – The Self-Titled Tour
- When: Tuesday, October 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Save Mart Center
- Section: lower-level reserved
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $20 for one G-Pass, plus digital download of four-songs from Paramore’s Billboard number-one self-titled album, including “Fast in My Car,” “Now,” “Grow Up,” and “Daydreaming” (up to a $52.26 value). Download instructions will be listed on your G-Pass.
- $20 for one G-Pass (up to a $47.10 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
Paramore – The Self-Titled Tour
Paramore – "Still Into You" Official Video
* #1: where Paramore's eponymous fourth album debuted on the Billboard charts in America * #1: also the album's chart position in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and the United Kingdom * 8 (out of 10): the score given to Paramore by Spin magazine * 5 (out of 5): the stars rewarded to Paramore by Alternative Press * 31 million: amount of views amassed for the music video of Paramore's single "Still into You" on YouTube * How Alternative Press describes it: "a sprawling, 17-song, 64-minute monster that is without a doubt the finest music these three artists—vocalist Hayley Williams, guitarist Taylor York and bassist Jeremy Davis—have ever made." * Paramore anthems you can dance or skate to: "Still Into You," "Ain't It Fun," "Misery Business,” “That’s What You Get” * Metric anthems you can dance or draw invisible vectors to: "Help, I'm Alive," "Gimme Sympathy," "Youth Without Youth" * What Rolling Stone said about Synthetica, the band's latest batch of moody snyth-pop: "Emily Haines' vocals toe the line between vulnerability and world-weariness. The effect is of a lucid dream world." * Hellogoodbye album title that best represents the indie poppers' good graces: Everything is Debatable, set to be released October 29.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 23, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Save Mart Center on 10/22. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.