At the wildest concerts, singers have been known to throw themselves into the crowd and end their sentences with prepositions. Be shocked and appalled with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to Paramore – The Self-Titled Tour
- When: Tuesday, October 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: KeyArena
- Section: 101, 113–114, 117, 125, or 128
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $30.45 for one G-Pass (up to a $61.47 value)
- $30.45 for one G-Pass, plus a digital download of four songs from Paramore’s Billboard number-one self-titled album, including “Fast in My Car,” “Now,” “Grow Up,” and “Daydreaming” ($5.16 value, up to a $66.63 total value). Download instructions will be listed on your G-Pass.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Paramore: The Self-Titled Tour
* #1: where Paramore's eponymous fourth album debuted on the Billboard charts in America * #1: also the album's chart position in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and the United Kingdom * 8 (out of 10): the score given to Paramore by Spin Magazine * 5 (out of 5): the stars rewarded to Paramore by Alternative Press * 30 million: amount of views amassed for the music video of Paramore's single "Still Into You" on YouTube * How Alternative Press describes it: "a sprawling, 17-song, 64-minute monster that is without a doubt the finest music these three artists—vocalist Hayley Williams, guitarist Taylor York and bassist Jeremy Davis—have ever made." * Paramore anthems you can dance or skate to: "Still Into You," "Ain't It Fun," "Misery Business", "That's What You Get" * Metric anthems you can dance or draw invisible vectors to: "Help, I'm Alive," "Gimme Sympathy," "Youth Without Youth" * What Rolling Stone said about Synthetica, the band's latest batch of moody snyth-pop: "Emily Haines' vocals toe the line between vulnerability and world-weariness. The effect is of a lucid dream world." * Hellogoodbye album title that best represents the indie poppers' good graces: Everything is Debatable, set to be released October 29.
1st Ave. N & 305 Harrison St.
Seattle, Washington 98109