- One ticket to the Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
- When: Sunday, September 7, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Theater
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $25 for tier 3, which covers the upper mezzanine (up to $49 value)
- $29 for tier 2, which covers the left and right of the orchestra, and the front mezzanine (up to $59 value)
- $35 for tier 1, which covers the left, right, and center of the orchestra (up to $69 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
- How you know Kenny Wayne Shepherd: he’s the guitarist responsible for “Blue on Black” and “Deja Voodoo”
- Number of platinum albums he’s released: 3
- Number of Shepherd’s albums that have hit #1 on the Billboard US Blues charts: all 6
- What’s new: Goin’ Home, which includes contributions from musical luminaries such as Ringo Starr and Keb’ Mo’
“A Paramount All-Talking Picture” starring Maurice Chevalier and Claudette Colbert drew great public fanfare when the Paramount Hudson Valley debuted in 1930. Then known as the Peekskill Paramount Theater, and owned by a subsidiary of mega-studio Paramount Pictures, the Westchester County Landmark stifled Great Depression and World War II woes as a grand movie house for decades. After shopping malls and TV thwarted its status as a movie house in the ’70s, the palace recently reemerged as the Paramount Hudson Valley and now attracts top-name live performers. Lovingly renovated to its original 1930s sheen, the theater sports new carpet, refurbished vintage theater seats, hand-painted ceiling canvas, and opera boxes.