- One ticket to see Robin Zander Band
- When: Friday, September 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Theater
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $19 for tier 3 seating (up to $39 value)
- $25 for tier 2 seating (up to $44 value)
- $29 for tier 1 seating (up to $54 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Robin Zander Band
- How you know Robin Zander: he’s the longtime lead singer and rhythm guitarist for arena-rock legends Cheap Trick
- How you know his band: guitarist Mark Hitt and drummer Steve Luongo co-founded the prog-rock band TorQue; bassist Larry Hobbs hobnobs with AC/DC bassist Cliff Williams
- Songs you’ve heard Zander wail with Cheap Trick: “I Want You To Want Me,” “The Flame,” “Surrender,” “Dream Police”
- Songs you may hear with his new project: covers of hits such as Zeppelin’s “Whole Lotta Love” and The Who’s “Substitute,” mixed in with Cheap Trick classics and seldom-heard Zander solo material
“A Paramount All-Talking Picture” starring Maurice Chevalier and Claudette Colbert drew great public fanfare when the Paramount Hudson Valley debuted in 1930. Then known as the Peekskill Paramount Theater, and owned by a subsidiary of mega-studio Paramount Pictures, the Westchester County Landmark stifled Great Depression and World War II woes as a grand movie house for decades. After shopping malls and TV thwarted its status as a movie house in the ’70s, the palace recently reemerged as the Paramount Hudson Valley and now attracts top-name live performers. Lovingly renovated to its original 1930s sheen, the theater sports new carpet, refurbished vintage theater seats, hand-painted ceiling canvas, and opera boxes.