All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $7 for general admission (up to $19.45 value)
- $15 for VIP admission with private mezzanine and skybar access (up to $36.40 value)
- Her Specialty: energetic and ambient electro, house, and progressive beats built into sets that pack the energy of a border collie who just chugged a Mountain Dew
- Her Breakthrough: the UK-born, Australia-bred, LA-based DJ first made waves with “Girl from the Sky,” which hit #1 on the Aussie charts and led to Beatport chart domination
- Where You’ve Seen Her Since: at the world’s biggest EDM festivals, including Tomorrowland, Big Day Out, the Future Music National Tour, and Stereosonic
- Special Distinction: Helena was the first female to get a main-stage slot at the Ultra Music Festival, and has the honor of being an ambassador for Pioneer Pro DJs
- DJs in Helena’s Rolodex: Tiesto, Alesso, Swedish House Mafia, Major Lazer, Avicii, Hardwell, and David Guetta
- His Speciality: grimy, atmospheric house beats built to echo and clatter of the walls of clubs or warehouses that manufacture dance parties.
- His Breakthrough: in just his first year as a DJ, the then-21-year-old Drezo introduced himselves to audiences by winning the 2012 EDC Orlando Discovery Project
- Remix Master: amid the originals over on Drezo’s SoundCloud page, the DJ adds danceable depth to singles by mammoth artists including Lil’ Wayne, Vice, and Dr. Dre
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Park City Live
Underneath Park City Live’s shimmering laser light system, a slew of musical acts shine. The energetic venue is equally at home pulsating with dance music or hosting a stripped-down acoustic show, beckoning a diverse crowd of music aficionados to its dynamic confines. But the venue didn't begin life as a haven for audiophiles and their ears. The historic Summit County War Veterans Memorial Building, completed in 1940 following a fire, was originally home to an American Legion room, rifle range, gymnasium, and the Boy Scouts. But by 1984, the entertainment needs of the city had changed, and the building began providing recreation of the more artistic variety. Today, the space serves as the home for Park City Live, as well as O’Shucks Bar & Grill and Rock ‘N’ Reilly’s Irish Pub.