- $28 for one ticket to NYE 2015 featuring Darude (up to $56.25 value)
- When: Wednesday, December 31, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Park City Live
- Standing-room general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Ages 21+ only
NYE 2015 Featuring Darude
- Darude’s birth name: Ville Virtanen (it’s Swedish)
- His style: a feverish blend of progressive trance, tech, house, and heavy-metal samples
- If you’ve heard one Darude song: It’s the platinum club hit “Sandstorm.”
- What he’s been doing since “Sandstorm” hit the airwaves in 1999: touring the globe; releasing singles including “Feel the Beat,” “Music,” and “Next To You;” creating music for video games and movie soundtracks
- What to expect at the New Year’s Eve celebration: festive dancing, cocktail attire, and plenty of champagne for purchase
Park City Live
Underneath Park City Live’s shimmering laser light system, a slew of musical acts shine. The energetic venue is equally at home pulsating with dance music or hosting a stripped-down acoustic show, beckoning a diverse crowd of music aficionados to its dynamic confines. But the venue didn't begin life as a haven for audiophiles and their ears. The historic Summit County War Veterans Memorial Building, completed in 1940 following a fire, was originally home to an American Legion room, rifle range, gymnasium, and the Boy Scouts. But by 1984, the entertainment needs of the city had changed, and the building began providing recreation of the more artistic variety. Today, the space serves as the home for Park City Live, as well as O’Shucks Bar & Grill and Rock ‘N’ Reilly’s Irish Pub.