What You'll Get
- $59 for one ticket (up to $99 value)
- Ticket includes breakfast, transportation, admission to the festival, and a wine glass
- Coolers, food, and beverages may be brought on the bus as long as they don’t take up seat or aisle space
- Buses start departing at only one time each way—10 a.m. from the restaurants and 5 p.m. sharp from the wine festival
- The pickup tent for purchased “to-go” wine is not in close proximity to the event entrance or bus parking—please remember to give yourself extra time for wine pickup
- $1 of the Groupon price is designated as your a “tasting fee,” which includes unlimited wine samples at the wine festival. This fee will be paid to the Atlantic Seaboard Wine Association
VA Wine Fest Bus Trip
- First, enjoy a pre-party featuring drink specials along with a hot breakfast buffet, at the pick-up location starting at 9 a.m. Board the air-conditioned bus at 10 a.m.
- Next, at exclusive VIP tables and party tents right in front of the main stage, listen to live music and enjoy any wine samples or purchases you have made from up to 300 wines from 50 participating wineries (VIP tables are general seating with limited availability)
- Then, board the return bus at 5 p.m., souvenir wine glass in tow, and enjoy the post-party party at the drop-off location
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem for a ticket at selected location. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21+. Alcohol, glass, and outside beverages (except bottled water) may not be brought into the wine festival; bags and coolers will be checked. Purchasers must return on the same venue bus on which they departed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.