Music legends George Thorogood, Styx, and Vince Neil perform at this two-day rock music festival
What You'll Get
- Seating: general-admission back bowl in sections C–K; general-admission sections C–E or I–K
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Age restriction: must be 13 or older
- Saturday, August 31: George Thorogood & The Destroyers, Vince Neil, The Northern Pikes
- Sunday, September 1: Styx, Trooper, 54.40, Toque
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Party In The Park Music Festival
- George Thorogood & The Destroyers: Blues superstar behind “Bad to the Bone” and “Who Do You Love?” rattles the crowd with his semi-truck growl
- Styx: From “Renegade” to “Come Sail Away” to “Show Me the Way,” these prog-rock legends ruled the ’70s and ’80s, achieving a record-setting four consecutive multi-platinum albums.
- Vince Neil: Mötley Crüe’s powerhouse singer has chronicled his wild life in best-sellers such as The Dirt and Tattoos and Tequila, but his story is best told in song. In a take-no-prisoners performance, Vince charges through solo tunes and Crüe classics such as “Kickstart My Heart” and “Girls, Girls, Girls.”
The Fine Print