- One ticket to Party Madness 64 featuring Andrew W.K.
- When: Saturday, October 11, at 2 p.m.
- Where: The Door
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $17 for one ticket to everything except the Mario Kart 64 tournament (up to $30.58 value)
- $22 for one ticket to everything, including the Mario Kart 64 tournament (up to $43.03 value)
Party Madness 64 Featuring Andrew W.K.
- Andrew W.K.: rock star, multi-instrumentalist, motivational speaker, and professional partier
- How he parties: Not in the way you’d expect. For Andrew, partying is more of a philosophy, an embracing of positivity and self confidence.
- On his agenda: a stereo-rattling set of major-chord party anthems such as “Party Hard,” “Party til You Puke,” and “We Want Fun”
- On his head: long hair
- On his face: blood and a smile
- Psychostick: pioneers of the self-proclaimed genre “humorcore”—intentionally stupid hardcore metal akin to Slayer hosting a children’s show
- Song titles indicative of their style: “I HATE Doing Laundry,” “BEER!,” “Death Burger!”
- The Protomen: in the words of lead vocalist Panther, “grown men and women painting up like robots and playing some fierce and furious rock music based on a 1980s video game”
- That video game: Mega Man
- Speaking of video games: attendees can go nuts on free-play arcade games, dress up for a cosplay contest, shop at various comic and game vendors, and, with the second option, compete in a Mario Kart 64 tournament
- Also appearing: Bit Brigade | Urizen | Mega Ran | Professor Shyguy |The Photo Atlas | Gigaforce | Descendants of Erdrick | Droidekka | Day Waster
2513 Main St
Dallas, TX 75226