All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Party Rock, starting from $19.99
- Seating: mezzanine sections 208–210 or general-admission standing
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who They Are: a party-centric cover band with live instrumentation and a roster of 10 talented singers, including Jerome Bell of American Idol and Jenna O’Gara, Mark Rinzel, and Chris Hall of Jessie’s Girl
- What You’ll Hear: mega-hits from the ’70s to present day, including instantly recognizable songs by Prince, Bruno Mars, Blink 182, and Journey
- What to Expect: an energetic stage show with full-throttle performances that ignite epic sing-alongs and involuntary dancing
The Fine Print
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.