- $25 for a family weekend-pass package to Pasadena Greek Fest (up to $100 value)
- The package includes four general-admission passes, two raffle tickets, and a $20 food voucher
- When: Friday, September 19 from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.; Saturday, September 20 from noon to 1 a.m.; and Sunday, September 21, from noon to 10 p.m.
- Where: Santa Anita Park
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the menu
- Click to view the schedule
Pasadena Greek Fest
- Small bites: feta fries, calamari, loukaniko
- Entrees: gyros, roasted chicken, spinach pie, Greek salads
- Desserts: classic baklava and loukoumathes, which are soaked in honey and make the perfect traps for bees
- For kids: a carnival and crafts corner
- For grownups: cooking demonstrations and dance parties led by DJ Niko
- For everyone: a Greek Orthodox Church Tour, traditional Greek dance presentations, and nightly concerts