What You'll Get
The sound of music can inspire you to dance, sing along, or finally investigate what’s behind that weird little door in the back fence. Get drawn in with this deal.
- $18 for one ticket to see Pascual Gonzalez y Los Cantores de Hispalis (up to a $30.07 value)
- When: Saturday, October 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Mamajuana Cafe Queens
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Pascual Gonzalez y Los Cantores de Hispalis
**Pascual Gonzalez y Los Cantores de Hispalis – "Grandes Exitos"**
* Where Pascual Gonzalez y Los Cantores de Hispalis hail from: Seville, Spain * Year the band originally formed: 1976 * Songs you might hear live: "Con Sabor Andaluz," "La Alegría de las Sevillanas," "Quiero Cantar" * The common themes of their music: solidarity, justice, rising against oppression
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 19, 2013. Limit 6 per person. Redeem starting 10/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Stage 48. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects LA Exclusiva Magazine's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1.5 hours before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.